Thursday, November 23, 2006

Poker Night

December 2, 2006

This is just a reminded that we are having the Poker Tournament this year on December 2nd.
It still takes place at the dog daycare, but the dog daycare has moved!
It is still in port moody but its now across the street from eagle ridge cinema's.
I will send out an e-mail hopefully later this week with the exact details (i.e. time, buy-ins).

We will probably be having 20-25 dollar buy-ins and two rounds, and of course we'll have a bar. If you have any experience running large poker tournaments please e-mail me. We are also looking for chips.

The Dogdaycare is located at 2710 Barnet Hwy in Coquitlam not Port Moody and we are across from Anducci's at the back of the warehouse complex, unit number 40. This is a quiet place at night and could attract police attention easily so if you could please be respectuful of the area and the business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a conspiracy against me.....the second poker night planned for a night I can't attend. Either you are all afraid that I will all your money...or Stefan is slipping you a bribe to plan the poker night on a night I can't come!

Taleen

ps. (I have 600 chips if needed)

Anonymous said...

yes taleen, it is a conspiracy!!!

Anonymous said...

Remember Taleen....with your upcoming wedding....separate bank accounts if you make more then him, joint bank accounts if he makes more then you